REFUND / RETURNS & CANCELLATION POLICY
AwardsandTrophies.com.au is committed to providing the best quality awards and the finest engraving. We understand that the awards you request are very important and should be completed to your direct specifications.
However, there may be occasions where you have concerns regarding your order meeting expectations. In these circumstances we suggest you contact AwardsandTrophies.com.au directlyby phone, on 1300 369 153, or email, at email@example.com, within 14 days upon receipt of your order to discuss a favourable resolution to your concerns.
You are entitled to return goods and ask for a refund, exchange or repair if the goods you purchased:
- Have a fault that you could not have known about at the time of purchase (see below for goods damaged in transit);
- Are not the same as the description provided
You are not entitled to a refund if you:
- simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
- realise you can't afford the goods;
- found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
- chose the wrong size or style;
- knew about the particular fault prior to purchase; and/or
- were responsible for causing the fault. (eg. spelling or layout errors/mishandling)
Spelling & Layout
- Ensure your spelling is correct; we try our best to pick up mistakes you may have made but we take no responsibility for misspelt words that you have supplied
- If you have ordered from our range of corporate awards, before any engraving is commenced, we send you a digital proof that best represents the product with your engraving shown on it. Engraving is not started without the digital proof approved by you in writing. Once approved, we take no responsibility for errors on your part.
All claims must be made within 14 days of receiving the product. Customers are responsible for costs involved in the return of goods unless specified by AwardsandTrophies.com.au.
We will refund using your original payment method where appropriate and we reserve the right to replace or refund the sale at our discretion. Refunds or replacements will be fully processed within 7 days upon receiving your request.
This Policy operates in addition to your statutory rights for returns of faulty goods.
Cancellations are subject to the following conditions:
- Orders which have not yet been engraved may be cancelled with a cancellation fee of 50% of original order value
- Orders which have been engraved but have not left with our courier may be cancelled but will incur a cancellation fee equal to the full price of the order less the delivery fee.
- Orders which have left with our couriers cannot be cancelled.
Goods damaged in transit:
You are entitled to a replacement or refund of goods damaged in transit if you have chosen the transit insurance option on our website when you placed your order. We offer this option as all goods are delivered by a contracted courier and outside of our direct control once they leave our premises. If you have not chosen this insurance option at the time you placed your order, we may (at our discretion) replace the goods for you at our cost price + a redelivery fee.
Guaranteed Delivery Date Service Policy
AwardsandTrophies.com.au will refund the value of the order, excluding the ‘Guaranteed Delivery Date’ insurance, if your order doesn’t arrive on the date selected in the shopping cart.
You will not be entitled to the ‘Guaranteed Delivery Date’ refund if:
- You have selected ‘Signature Required’ and are not home when delivery is attempted
- You have selected ‘Authority to Leave’ and the freight company cannot find a safe place out of the weather to leave your parcel
- You were responsible for delays in the production process that impacted the dispatch date. Such delays may include:
- Your order was not paid for IN FULL at least 1 day prior to the dispatch date.
- You made a change to the product chosen and/ or quantities within your order
- Your engraving details were not provided within 24 hours of placing the order.
- You did not review your artwork proof within 24 hours of it being sent.