Refund / returns & cancellation policy
Awards and Trophies is committed to providing the best quality awards and the finest personalisation. We understand that the awards you request are very important and should be completed to your direct specifications.
However, there may be occasions where you have concerns regarding your order meeting expectations. In these circumstances we suggest you contact Awards and Trophies directly by phone, on 1300 369 153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days upon receipt of your order to discuss a resolution.
You are entitled to return goods and ask for a refund, exchange or repair if the goods you purchased:
- have a fault that you could not have known about at the time of purchase (see below for goods damaged in transit);
- are not the same as the description provided
You are not entitled to a refund if you:
- simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
- realise you can't afford the goods;
- found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
- chose the wrong size or style;
- were responsible for causing a fault (eg. spelling or layout errors)
All claims must be made within 14 days of receiving the product.
We will refund using your original payment method where appropriate and we reserve the right to replace or refund the sale at our discretion. Refunds or replacements will be fully processed within 7 days upon receiving your request.
This policy operates in addition to your statutory rights for returns of faulty goods.
Cancellations are subject to the following conditions:
- Orders which have not yet been personalised may be cancelled with a cancellation fee of 20% of original order value
- Orders which have been personalised but have not left with our courier may be cancelled but will incur a cancellation fee equal to the full price of the order less the delivery fee.
- Orders which have left with our couriers cannot be cancelled.
Goods damaged in transit:
You are entitled to a replacement or refund of goods damaged in transit if you have chosen the freight protection option on our website when you placed your order. We offer this option as all goods are delivered by a contracted courier and outside of our direct control once they leave our premises. If you have not chosen this insurance option at the time you placed your order, we may (at our discretion) replace the goods for you at our cost price + a re-delivery fee.